Sunday, January 14, 2007

Why George Ls Cables?

I recently decided to expand the number of products that we carry here at Blueberry Hill after several years of encouragement from customers, friends, and the bass playing community. While you probably won't see straps, stands, and picks on sale any time soon, we did recently add George Ls Cables to the lineup of small companies that we represent. Keeping with the overall theme here at Blueberry Hill, the company is a small, family-run business located outside of Nashville, TN and they have established a reputation for great products, great quality, and for focusing on the needs of working musicians.

I have been a George Ls fan and user for years (so long, in fact, that I can't even remember when I purchased my first George Ls cable)! Up until about 6 months ago, when I unfortunately left my cable at a gig, I had been using the same .155 George Ls cable for over seven years. I never had a single issue with that cable deteriorating or failing, but even if I had, their solderless connector jacks would have made for an easy fix. While I personally prefer the smaller diameter cables, we are also carrying their larger diameter cables (.225 in three lengths) for those who prefer a thicker cable with a more traditional weight and feel.

I trust the integrity of my signal chain for live performances and studio work to George Ls cables, and we also use them exclusively at the Blueberry Hill demo room. If you're hard on cables and are fed up with pitching your cables after the cable/jack connection breaks down, the solderless connectors will allow you to keep your cables fresh and in working order while saving you money at the same time. If you're like me and just want a great cable at a great price that gets the job done and doesn't color or kill your tone, than either the .155 or .225 cables in 10, 15, or 20 foot lenghts would be a perfect solution. I love 'em and can't recommend them enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home